A cookie is a small text file stored on your device by the website you are visiting. It helps the website to remember information about your device and how you use the website. We use this information to make your visit to our site as easy and useful as possible.
You can limit the collection of your information by disabling cookies on your browser. You may also be able to modify your browser settings to require your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. However, if you choose not to accept cookies it may result in a reduced availability of the services provided by our website.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalise the website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.